I love hearing from my readers. If you’ve got a question or comment, get in touch. I’m happy to field questions about anything I talk about on the blog, or anything about veganism, raising twins, and the like. Here’s how:
Facebook: Vegan Mother Hubbard
Google+: Sandra Kohlmann
Vegan Mother Hubbard DOES NOT accept unsolicited editorial content.
All content found on www.veganmotherhubbard.com and www.veganmotherhubbard.net (aka “the blog”) is the property of Sandra Kohlmann (aka “the author”), unless otherwise stated. You do not have permission to present content found on the blog as your own in any other context (online, print, or otherwise).
Prior to republishing any content found on the blog, in full or in part, you must obtain written permission from the author, except as outlined below. To obtain permission, email to firstname.lastname@example.org. The author reserves the right to decline any request for republication for any reason.
When republishing, with permission, you must follow these rules:
- The content must be reproduced exactly as originally published, including any titles, links, or images included in the original post
- Republication must include acknowledgement of the original author: Sandra Kohlmann
- The republication must include a link to the original post and be accompanied by this statement: “Republished with express consent from Sandra Kohlmann and www.veganmotherhubbard.com.”
You may, without prior consent, publish one (1) image from a post, with a link to the post and a brief description of the content, and an excerpt from the content not to exceed fifty (50) words (as in a Tweet, Facebook status update, etc). To do so, you must follow these rules:
- You may not present the content as your own
- Use of an image, recipe title, or other content MUST be accompanied by a link to the original blog post
- Any excerpted content must be republished in it’s original form, including any existing links; excerpted content may not be edited in any capacity