I am looking for recipe testers for my cookbook.* All the recipes are for cookies. You do not need to be vegan to test these recipes, but you do need to make the recipes as written, which means they will be vegan.
Here’s what I need from my testers:
- Sign a non-disclosure agreement.
- Follow my recipe(s) verbatim.
- Note your recipe yield.
- Take a couple pictures. No fancy camera or beautiful staging necessary; just photos taken in natural lighting.
- Do all of this within a week of receiving the recipe, and send me your information in an email.
- If there is a major error in the recipe that needs correction, remake the recipe (I’ll give you a new timeline for that, if the need arises).
What my testers will get in return:
- A thank you in the book.
- You get to enjoy delicious vegan cookies.
- If you test one-three recipes, you’ll get a free copy of the e-book.
- If you test four or more recipes, you’ll get a a free copy of the soft cover.
To sign up, leave the following information in a comment below:
- your email address
- any baking ingredients you are allergic to, or that you hate
- the number of recipes you’d like to test
*I made this request last year, but back then I was getting ahead of myself. If you volunteered way back then, and are still interested, please leave your information again. Sorry for the false start, the first time around.