- Developing a new recipe, photographing it, writing it up, and publishing it for Meatless Monday. That should have been done yesterday. Oops.
- Folding laundry.
- Cleaning the bathroom.
- Writing a blog post that is more exciting that telling you about the chores I’m neglecting.
- Putting away dishes.
- Responding to many emails.
- Working out.
7 Things I Am Doing Tonight
- Sitting in bed/going to sleep early.
- Publishing a sad excuse for a blog post.
- Watching last night’s Mad Men.
- Missing Steve.
- Making a mental list of outfits I want to wear for the college reunion we’re going to this weekend.
- Feeling grateful for: Facetime; little girls who have made solo bed time easy two nights in a row; Hannah’s help with my errands today; the company of Mom, Sarah, and Cathy; and a really quiet house.
- Looking through the 1500 photos I took from last Thursday-Saturday.
|sea caves on Devil’s Island (part of the Apostle Islands)|