|Sisters. Please forgive the blur.|
Highlights of my last five days, in no particular order:
1. Baking, baking, baking, baking.
2. Feeding my children sugary cereal for supper. At 9:00pm.
3. Revamping peanut butter balls to be the much tidier, quicker, and easier-to-make peanut butter chocolate bark.
4. Coming in third place in the VegNews Holiday Cookie Contest, for my Rocky Road Crinkles.
5. First haircuts for Clarissa and Veronica.
6. Buying all the coconut milk nog from the only place in town that carries it.
7. Sending and receiving lots of Christmas cards.
|Veronica loves her papa. Can you tell?|
1. Hunkering down to ride out the snowstorm.
2. Wrapping Christmas gifts.
3. Snuggling with my family.
4. Eating lots of cookies and drinking lots of coffee and cocoa.
5. Trying not to stress over not having a gift for my brother and having no idea what I’m bringing to the in-laws Christmas celebration this Sunday.
6. Fires. Lit Advent candles. The glow of the Christmas tree.
7. Playing in the snow.
|Clarissa “laxin” (aka relaxing) in a Target shopping cart.|
What’s been keeping you busy, my friends? Tell me what you’re up to, by writing a comment, or linking up your own post with the rest of the Currently gang.